twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 13, 2006

    4 days of madness

    4 days of madness : the hardest thing to govern is the heart.

    anyone wanna take a wild guess where that came from? haha.. thats right.. elizabeth 1.. i wanna watch it.. it hasn't aired on hallmark yet.. lol.. rockstar supernova is on now... i hope toby wins!! he's hot and he rocks! evs! haha.. going nuts i guess.. i think tht either toby or dilana will win.. no lukas please!!!!! lukas fans, kindly restrain urselves frm strangling me, i'd like to live to see my grandkids, thanks very much. hahaha.. rockin..

    right now i've got nothing to do.. i should be studying actually.. but but i'm so lazeeeeeeee.... haha. finals are next week. i told my friend khye shin about it and he laughed at me.... haha, nah, he didn't really laugh at me, he flipped his hand and said "aiya, sap sap sui lah that one!!!" i guess thats true for him, he is in college already. haha..

    my good friend nicole has been driving me up the walls again. apparently ivan ho sent her a very nice testimonial on friendster and now she's completely over the moon saying "ivan sooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!" yeah, imagine someone small n skinny squeaking it out and u'll know why its driving me crazy. its really quite annoying sometimes. ivan ho! don't do anything sweet anymore unless u want me to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    anyway.. i gtg.. rockstar is back on.. will say hu the winner is! oh crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!toby is going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    1 comment:

    Philip Tan said...

    LOL FUNNY ...Ivan Ho ..he should don his shining armour and ride his horse....after all he's "Ivanhoe" =)