twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    woot.

    no reason to rejoice. no reason to celebrate. no reason to feel happy. no reason to scream.

    who says eh?

    I GOT NUMBER ONE IN CLASS.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC.

    I HAVE DINNER WITH ISAAC, PHILLY, BEN AND INESSA SATURDAY NIGHT.

    I GET A TUB OF NEW ZEALAND NATURAL ICE CREAM TOMORROW.

    I SAW THE HOTTEST GUY EVER AT SCHOOL TODAY.

    MY FUTURE LOOKS PRETTY BRIGHT.

    I NEED TO PEE.

    oops. forget the last one.

    yay! :D

    5 comments:

    sammy`. said...

    umm katie..?
    how did you... see the hottest guy in school that day when umm.. you go to a girls school!?

    SarahV. said...

    haha. nice one sammy. but don't rain on her parade!! katie, so ahwe-somely happy for you. but looks aren't everything.:)

    ~Sarah @ http://www.vivaciousalphaessenceblogspot.com (which katie, cold u add me to ur list please? thanks luv.)

    SarahV. said...

    and it was could. sorry.

    sammy`. said...

    haha. cool (: i shall not rain on her parade but i'd still like to know =P

    it's pretty iteresting.. x)

    Kateh said...

    it was after school at the bus stop and it was raining and he was lookin fro somebody then this girl next to me knew him but i didn't know her and she called him over and he has the most gorgeous hair ever! think isaac mendez, dark curls.

    HOT.