twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 01, 2008

    song snippets

    "Today is a trace surviving the past /Of all my hopes and fears /Reality's ugly face appears / Every pain that I denied now echoes loud and clear / Today" - Relic, Ps Kay





    "Lights will guide you home / And ignite your bones /And I will try to fix you" - Fix you, Coldplay





    "I chime in /Haven't you people ever heard of /Closing the goddamn door no /It's much better to face these kinds of things /With a sense of poise and rationality" - I Write Sins, Not Tragedies, Panic! At The Disco





    "There's a fine line between love and hate" - Diary Of Jane, Breaking Benjamin





    "Saviour /He can move the mountains /My God is mighty to save /He is mighty to save /Forever /Author of salvation /He rose and conquered the grave /Jesus conquered the grave" - Mighty to Save, Hillsong





    "Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart /Tell me what do you do /When it all falls apart" - When It All Falls Apart, The Veronicas





    "I want you to want me /I need you to need me /I'm begging you to beg me /I love you to love me" - I Want You To Want Me, Cheap Trick





    "These walls can't be my haven /These walls can't keep me safe /I guess I have to let them down" - These Walls, Teddy Geiger





    "If I lay here / If I just lay here /Would you lie with me and just forget the world" - Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol





    "I am everything you want /I am everything you need /I am everything inside of you that you wish you could be /I say all the right things at exactly the right times /But I mean nothing to you and i don't know why" - Everything You Want, Vertical Horizon





    "Sometimes you hold so tight that it slips right through your hands /Will I ever understand? /No matter how I try /I can't hate you anymore" - Can't Hate You, Nick Lachey





    "It's not so hard to say goodbye /She will be loved" - She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5





    "Even the best fall down sometimes /Even the wrong words seem to rhyme /Through the dark that fills your mind /You finally find that you and I collide" - Collide, Howey Day





    "I know why you can't take your eyes off me" - Underoath





    "Your subtleties /They strangle me /I can't explain myself at all /And all they want /And all they need /No I don't want to need at all /The walls are breathing /My mind's unweaving /Maybe it's best you leave me alone /A weight is lifting from this evening /I give the final blow /When darkness turns to light /It ends tonight" - It Ends Tonight, All American Rejects





    "Are you going to fight for me /Die for me /Live and breathe for me? /Do you care for me? /Coz if you don't then just leave" - Kelly Clarkson



    "You're so fine /I want you mine /You're so delicious /I think about you all the time /You're so addictive /Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright" - Girlfriend, Avril Lavigne



    "I could be brown /I could be blue /I could be violet sky /I could be hurtful /I could be purple /I could be anything you like /Gotta be green /Gotta be mean /Gotta be everything more /Wht don't you like me? /Why don't you like me? /Why don't you walk out the door?" - Grace Kelly, Mika



    "For every piece of me that wants you /Another piece backs away" - James Morrison



    "Be careful what you wish for /Coz you just might get it all /You just might get it all /There's some of it you don't want" - Home, Chris Daughtry



    "Never again will i hear you /Never again will i miss you /Never again will i fall to you /Never /Never again will i kiss you /Never again will i want to /Never again will i love you /Never" - Never Again, Kelly Clarkson



    "I shouldn't love you /But I want to /I just can't turn away /I shouldn't see you /But I want to /Can't look the other way /Just so you know this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it /Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you but i don't want to /Just gotta say it all before i go /Just so you know" - Just So You Know, Jesse McCartney



    "Every night you cry yourself to sleep /Thinking why does this happen to me /Why does every moment have to be so hard?" - Won't Go Home Without You, Maroon 5



    "I could be stuck here for a thousand years /Without your arms to drag me out /Hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety /No I won't wait forever /In our confusion and the aftermath /You are my signalfire" - Signalfire, Snow Patrol



    "You make me smile /Please stay for a while now" - Bubbly, Colbie Callait



    "Do you even know you met me? /All my life I've waited /This is true" - True, Ryan Cabrera



    "This time we're not giving up /Let's make this last forever /Screaming /Hallelujah /We'll make it last forever" - Hallelujah, Paramore



    "I know that you want me to want you /I want to /I can't forget you" - Miserable at Best, Mayday Parade



    "Once a whore you're nothing more /I'm sorry that will never change " - Misery Business, Paramore



    "Misery loves company /Well so long /You're gonna miss me when I'm gone" - When I'm Gone, Simple Plan



    "When will I see you face again? /When will you touch my life again? /When will I see your face again? /I think I love you " - When Will I See Your Face Again, Jamie Scott



    "So kiss me and smile for me /Tell me that you'll wait for me /Hold me like you'll never let me go /Coz I'm leaving on a jet plane /Don't know when I'll be back again /Oh babe /I hate to go" - Leaving On A Jet Plane, Chantal Kreviazuk



    "What if I say I'm not like the others? /What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays? /You're the pretender /What if I say I will never surrender?" - The Pretender, Foo Fighters



    "It's all about you /It's all about you baby" - It's All About You, Mcfly



    "My tears are turning into time /I've wasted trying to find /A reason for goodbye /I can't live without you /Can't breathe without you /I dream about you /Honestly tell me that it's over /Coz if the world's still spinning /And I'm still living /It won't be right if we're not in it together /Tell me that it's over /I won't be the one to chase you /But at the same time you're the heart that I call home" - Over, Lindsay Lohan

    No comments: