twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    taggeth-ed?

    ta daaa!

    1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
    2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
    3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
    4. No tags back!! Srsly.

    ++++

    1. i get seriously random when i'm tired but can't sleep. you can check my dA for proof. :P

    2. i can only draw women. it is a strange, unnerving detail about me. all my men look like women no matter how much i try to make them.. not look like women. it pisses me off!! i want debbie's ability to draw hot men. T.T

    3. i like nail polish, but i don't like messing around with them. especially on your toes. do you have ANY idea how freaking hard it is to reach your toes when your boobs get in the way?!?! ;.;

    4. i like epilating. :P sammie finds this REALLY weird.

    5. my taste in men tends to change according to my mood. like, one day i'd be really into hot, buff guys like the olympic swimmers (who are the sexiest damn things when they get out of the water -drool-) and the next, i'll be into skinny guys with feminine features, like gaspard. WAH!

    6. i have an ego. i try to suppress it sometimes, but it just doesn't work. which would explain my sometimes weird egomaniacal outbursts : "MUA HA HA I AM A GENIUS!!"

    7. i like being told things beforehand. but i don't always do the same for others. XDD GOMENASAI!!

    8. i reallyreallyreallyreally hate puan alice. oh wait, everybody already knows THAT. geez!! she is the single most irritating, most patronizing teacher in the WORLD with the most annoying voice!!!!!!! KILLKILLKILLKILLKILL~

    9. i really like hugs. ^^

    10. i believe in the whole "if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything". it is a value i will most probably carry with for the rest of my life.

    11. i plan to adopt kids. no messy labours for me! good, clean adoptions with tonnes of paperwork and money from the government to help me support them. >:3 then i can get meself neutered and have all the sex i want with my hubby without having to worry. MUA HA HA! okay, this might disturb quite a few people.

    12. i wanna be a photographer for National Geographic, the magazine. their stuff is FANTABULOUS.

    13. i am running out of things to write about.

    14. i used to bite my nails. and now, i am a rehabilitated ex nail biter who tries to help others (aqila) to curb this horrible habit. XD

    15. LAST ONE! finally. uhm. fakes piss me off really badly. so do suck ups. and guess what? there are BOTH of these types of human beans in my class. ugh.

    I TAGGETH :

    sammie (^^)
    inessa (just wanna see if she actually does it x))
    tengku!!! :P
    jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo. -hug-
    uhh.. ben? XDD (highly unlikely that he will do this)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yes, she's working on it... ^^

    Unknown said...

    tagged? me?
    aiyo.
    hahaha, since I am chickey pox deflowered (and bored) I shall do this.

    oh yes, also because I love you. ahhaahah