twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    mmf.

    "I came here to make you dance tonight ; I don't care about my guilty pleasures for you." - Cobra Starship, Guilty Pleasures.

    I don't know what I'm supposed to do or think.
    How to react.
    Am I over-reacting?
    Possibly.
    Most probably.
    But I can't get him out of my head.
    This is insanity.
    I need.. Something.
    I don't know what.
    I feel like my heart is about to burst out of my chest at the very thought of him.
    My fingers and toes go numb.
    I smile to myself.
    And then.. I start to worry.
    Like, INSANE worrying.
    What if he didn't like me? What if I'm not good enough? Why hasn't he contacted me? Am I totally overreacting (the answer to this is YES.)? Did I do anything to scare him off? 
    Questions, questions.
    I'm going to go nuts.
    Wait. 
    I already am.

    No comments: