twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Pthack.

    "Romeo, save me, I've been feeling Boldso alone, I keep waiting for you but you never come, is this in my head, I don't know what to think." - Taylor Swift, Love Story.

    Okay, I have a really good explanation as to why I didn't go to school today.
    Have you ever gotten a muscle cramp while sleeping?
    Yeah, I got that.
    At like, 4.30am. I woke up like writhing around coz it hurt so damn bad. GAH.
    And then I woke up this morning not being able to walk without hobbling and looking like a complete IDIOT.
    So Mom said, "How?"
    And I looked at her and said, "I dunno, you tell me! You're the mother here!"

    So we woke my dad up and he said don't need.
    x3

    It still hurts alright!! And it's no bonus, coz I can't walk properly, which means I can't go out. Which means I can't go shopping. ;.;
    NO CHINESE NEW YEAR SHOPPING TILL IT GETS BETTER..... ;.;
    Mom's laughing at me. D<

    Anyway. I have BM tuition tonight.
    And then I'm going to attempt Mission Impossible.
    Mel knows.
    Mel is my moral support ATM.

    I really hope this works.

    No comments: