twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    Distraction.

    Alright. I figured out why I always seem to blog about things late.
    I get distracted too easily.

    And Bee Movie is on now, I'm going to be doubly distracted coz I haven't seen it before. XD

    OKAY. FIRST THINGS FIRST.
    Valentines' Day yesterday.
    I actually had a really really good time. (: 
    Oops, I got majorly distracted.
    COMING BACK.
    Uhmm. I got a rose!! Yay me. From Zen, which was sweet I guess. (:
    Ps Dan did the same old sex talk thing he does every single year, but he spiced it up a little this year. He showed this slide of the girl's brain and the guy's brain. The girl's had this one section for Shoes (XD true) and like one part for Gossip Control Centre (mostly not in use) and stuff like that. I don't remember where sex was.
    Then he showed the guy's brain.
    OMG HAHA.
    The guy's brain had two BIG circles in the front and middle of the brain labelled in BIGBOLDLETTERS :

    SEX.

    HAHAHAHAHA. In red too. XD
    So that was pretty hilarious. ;p

    OHOH I FOUND PHOTOS OF THE BRAINS!
    Lol, here it is. The girl's brain has this HUMONGOUS section labelled Headache Generator. XDD Suits Mishi to a tee. Oooh there's a part right on top that says Impulse Shopping!! There we go, that's a really uncontrollable one. XD 
    OMG HAHAHAHAHA! The Sex Initiator Gland is this tiny little thing right in the back of the brain. HAHA. There's an I Told You So gland, probably most active when said girl becomes a mother. XD
    OHNOES! There's this one section called Gold Digging Sensory. HAHA. Teehee, Realization of Wants and Needs is teenytiny. O: There's also.. HAHA Shiny Things and Diamond Factory. LOL. 8D

    Okay, okay. Boy's brain.
    Muahahaha.
    THERE IT ISS.
    SEX SEX.
    Lol. Oh there we go, Ball Sports is right on top. XD Right in front of Dangerous Pursuits.
    HAHA. Listening Particle is teenyweeny. HAHA. I'm surprised Attention Span is even there. ;p 
    LOL, there's Crotch Scanning, in front of the rather small Toilet Aiming Cell, which is right in front of the veryveryveryveryteenyweenyitsybitsy Domestic Skills. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    OMG! There's even a section for Avoid Personal Questions At All Costs! LOL and it's in front of Lame Excuses Gland. ;p HAHA there's T.V. Remote Control Addiction Centre. 8D

    Okay, okay. So uhmmm. OMG NIKKIL AND I TOTALLY SAW SUGUS BOI!
    It was so funny. I thought he looked like the singer for Secondhand Serenade at first, coz he looked pretty similar. Then Sammie and Nikkil and I went down to Ground floor just to chat and then Leon Lim walks by with Secondhand Serenade boi and Nikkil goes, "He looks like the dude from the Sugus commercial!!!"
    And I was like, "OHMIGOD YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!!!! -Sudden realization-
    Sammie didn't know what we were talking about. XD
    Well, we spent most of the time talking about Nikkil in purple swimming trunks (HAHAHAHA) and weird.. Extremely random things.
    And shoes. We talked about shoes. XD
    OKAY.
    NEXT THING.

    Inessa's party todayy!
    Haahaa. We had a really good time actually, though I was MIA for two hours coz I had BK class. Nikkil walked out with the name Clarney. I'll let Ins explain THAT on her blog. XDD
    Oops. I got distracted again.
    I was gonna say something about Mal. Then I forgot.
    x)
    SO ANYWAY.
    Yeah. I totally missed out on the cake! I'm so sad, apparently Zoe made this GORGEOUS cake and the ravenous MONKEYS there completely demolished the cake and didn't save a single crumb for me. D<>
    Well, at least I managed to finish Mal's tiramisu with Ins. It was YUMMY. Gosh. ;p
    So happy early birthday Ins! I love you so muchies. ^^

    Okay. I'm going to finish the Bee Movie now! :D

    No comments: