twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 24, 2009

    "Do you remember why you did it?" - Coheed and Cambria, Once Upon Your Dead Body.

    OKAY PEEPS!

    KL Design week is coming up, and it's starting Friday with the 1000+7 Eco Bag Exhibition and I'm going on Sunday. ^^ 10am to 6pm.

    Here's the website for the other events and stuff.

    www.kldesignweek.com

    The website is a little bit hard to understand though. I think that the conferences have to be paid for, and from what I gather, they're pretty expensive. Other than that, I'm pretty sure the exhibitions are free, like the Eco Bag one.
    I can't participate in the Secret Tent though!! D: It's on the 4th of April and I've got Death and Ghosts to help out with (Which is gonna be cool, I'm calling as many people as possible. ;p) and then Debbie, Mishi and Zi Lynn have their Leo IU day. ): So we can't participate in that one, very very unfortunate. I wanted to do that one quite badly. T.T

    Oh well.

    ANYWAY.Uhh, if anyone wants to come with me this Sunday, I think you guys can follow me. I THINK. I've got BK, so I'll probably be going after BK.

    In other news. XD

    I PASSED MY EKONOMI ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!
    I'm SO happy okay. It's my first time passing Ekons. XD I think I shall treat myself to a couple of t-shirts. XD Or ice cream.
    No.
    T-shirts. ;p

    I didn't do so well for my Lit and I'm quite upset about it. ): BUT I WILL DO BETTER! -kiasu spirit- XD My English was just okay, I lost marks in class work XD I hardly ever pass up my stuff.
    Taking class photos tomorrow. Bit late to go threading, but what the hey.
    OKAY I'M HERE TO PROMOTE ONE MORE THING.

    EARTH HOUR.


    You've seen it on TV. You've heard about it in the news. You've seen people wearing "I VOTE EARTH" tags.
    PARTICIPATE!!
    Lol.

    Personally, I won't be able to. ): Before you call me a hypocrite, it's coz I'm going for Keilly's performance at KLPAC. Keilly says they'll probably off all the lights on the outside, but the light inside the performing areas will be on (duh).
    SO EVERYONE!
    Switch off your lights.
    Go the extra mile and switch off your fan too.
    Don't hide in your air conditioned car okay. You still use gas when you turn the air cond on. XD
    I wanted to go gila gila and switch off the fridge as well, but then Keilly talked sense into me. ;p
    Kay, I'm going to go and take a nap. I think I'm growing taller, I've been getting really sleepy like super fast. And I'm always hungry now.
    I SWEAR I'M NOT JUST EATING COZ I'M GREEEEEDY XD
    But I HAVE grown the teeniest bit taller. ^^ -pride-
    LOL.
    KBai. I have BM later. D:

    No comments: