twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 08, 2009

    Tell Mick He Just Made My To-Do List Today.

    "After all the pain you out me through, I can't stand to see the sight of you." - Saving Abel, After All.

    SOOOOOOOOO Hanrick's birthday was quite a blast. ;p I went to Leo's house first to do our present. We got Hanrick a pair of cheapo drumsticks and we drew all over them.
    I actually thogught that Leo's was nicer, but like the amount of people who liked mine more was 5 to 1, so LOL. -bragbrag- Don't worry, Leo, I still love yah. ^^ We did an AWESOME job.
    Spent dinner with Nicole Tan, Zen, Leo, Kieran, Mel and Sara. It was so funny, we started talking about music at first, all the unknown bands like Coheed and Cambria, Cinematis Sunrise and stuff like that. Then for some WEIRD reason, we moved on to singing old cartoon songs. It was so funny! We did the really kiddy songs, like ones from Stanley and Roly Poly Olie to the older ones like The Addams Family and "John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmit" in Recess.

    SO random. Sigh. ;p
    Then Leo, Nicole Tan, Sara and me went swimming. The pool was RIDICULOUSLY cold. ;p We wanted to try pulling Zen in but tak jadi coz he kept running away. XD

    OH SHIT.
    I JUST SAW A PHOTO OF ME ON FB.
    This is very bad.
    From Resonate.
    And uhm my jeans were loose coz I've lost weight (teehee).
    AND THIS IS VERY BAD.
    I can see my butt crack.
    OHMIGOD WHAT THE HELL FELIX?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!
    This is so bad. Daniel Lo, you sure as HELL better delete that photo. The whole world does not - I repeat, does NOT - need to know what my butt cleavage looks like.
    THIS IS SO EMBARASSING ARGH!
    I'm going to disappear from FB for a while now.
    For a long time.
    I sincerely hope no one comments on my butt crack photo.
    I removed the tag.
    I'm going to shut up now.

    DANLO DELETE BOTH THE PHOTOS THAT HAVE MY FAT ASS IN THEM!!!!!!!!


    And Felix is still ONE of the culprits because he tagged me. RAWR!

    No comments: