twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    YEY~



    So we actually did do something. ;p
    I had quite alot of fun. We watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, which is one of the most adorable shows I have EVER seen. Michael Cera is the cutest geek ever.
    REALLY.
    Then we went outside and took a few photographs while Nessa held the umbrella for me and then it started getting harder, so we went and sat outside talking and enjoying the wind. It was really nice. (:
    Anyway.
    I finally know how to resize photos!! :D
    Yes, I am THAT jakun, I had ZERO idea on how to do anything to my photos until Azrina taught me the simplest editing tool : Microsoft Office.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    So I am now able to adjust brightness, contrast and midtones. As well as crop, which I could already do because my camera has a trim option, and resize my photos. ^^
    I'm so proud of myself. WAH!

    No comments: