twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    Shush Girl.

    "I saw Haley's comet ; She waved ; She said, Why are you running in place ; Even the man on the moon disappears somewhere in the stratosphere." - Shinedown, Title Unknown.

    SO.
    SPORTS DAY IS FINALLY OVER.
    FINALLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand :DD

    HERMINE SENIOR CHEERLEADERS WON SECOND!!
    Which is hell of alot better than last year, where we walked away with NOTHING.
    So, CONGRATS HERMINE!

    AND ALSO!
    FRANCIS MARCHERS WON FIRST PLACE!!!!!
    Congratulaaaaations, congratulaaaaations! ;p
    Francis also won for mascot, congrats Mal! You were super cute. ^^ And the deco team. (:

    Although, Alya Shahirah looked extra CUTE in the Hermine tractor thingamabob. -hides from Mal- XD

    I'm watching this documentary on aliens. This conspiracy theorist is on, and he's saying, "Everything bad that is happening on Earth can be explained by ALIENS."

    UHHM, RIGHT. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.
    As if we humans have done no wrong.
    Bah.

    I was so tired today I skipped NST. :x SORRY.
    JUMPING JELLYBEANS, this alien show has an obese woman who claims a reptilian alien wanted to mate with her but then realised she was too fat. @.@
    My dad's so mean, when she said she got up from her bed screaming, the alien was probably screaming too. XDD
    HAHAHAHAHAA.
    OMG, lol.
    ANYSA CAME TODAY! I was so happy. ^^
    Biatch, she didn't tell me she was coming. And she blames me for not calling her!! PFFT ANYSA, PFFFFFFFFFFFFT. XD
    Melissa Choon has a hot cousin.
    HE'S SO CUTE! XD
    Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting him. ):
    BUT OH WELL. Some things are just not meant to happen. -syok sendiri- Lol.
    Okay, I'm going back to checking my mail and the alien show. XD Quite amusing, really.

    No comments: