twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 10, 2009

    OMFG.

    I missed school today so that I could call in to win tickets from The Morning Crew : JJ and Ean's show.
    I called with four phones.
    I managed to get the ringing tone on all four at different times.
    NO ONE BLOOODY PICKED UP THE PHONE, and now some DUDE is walking around with MY TICKETS!
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
    JJ and Ean, it's not MY fault you didn't pick up the phone!!!
    GAAH

    This is seriously driving me nuts. NUTS.
    But they say they're gonna be giving out tickets all week, so I'm going to try every chance I get.
    But I can't keep missing school. D:
    AGH!
    WHY?!?!

    edit -----

    AND OMFG I JUS FOUND OUT THAT MELISSA JOHNSON IS GOING BOWLING WITH THE BOYS LIKE GIRLS.
    WHAT GIVES?!
    I entered that contest TOO.
    BAH!

    No comments: