twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 28, 2009

    Gah. I have officially failed my Sejarah AND my Moral. Why can I never pass those two subjects? Everyone else seemed to pass them, Sejarah especially. I was sitting in class and people were passing everywhere!!!!!! Mishi passed. Keilly passed. Arleena passed. Zi Lynn passed. Sarveen passed. It was just me! Sitting there with a 33 in my hands!!

    WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!?!?!?!
    I'm not cut out to be a historian. No way, no how.T.T

    And then there's Moral.
    WHY? WHY GOD, DID THE STUPID GOVERNMENT EVER THINK OF THIS IDIOTIC SUBJECT WHICH HAS NO MEANING AT ALL?!

    Oh, I'm watching the making of the Time Traveller's Wife now, hang on. XD

    Okay, it's still on. But I think it's almost done.

    AAAAH, I wonder when it's coming out. ANYWAY.
    Tomorrow, we'll hopefully get our English, English Lit and the other half of BM.
    Not really looking forward to it.

    To tell you the truth? I'm really scared of SPM.

    No comments: