twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 21, 2009

    Can you feel the power working, baby girl?




    "Have I ever told you before I think you're beautiful when you're sleeping?" - As Tall As Lions, Love, Love, Love (Love, Love)

    PUCCA IS ON! :D

    It's one of the cutest things ever lah. ;p Sorry. i really should be studying my BK. But.. I'm too lazy. And it's cold.
    I need to buy accessories for prom. So far I've found really nice stuff in Forever 21, really chunky old gold bracelets that I love. But abit expensive. ): I guess I'll have to keep looking. :3

    OH YES!

    26TH TO 29TH OF NOVEMBER!! WAREHOUSE SALE IN ATRIA!!
    Zara, Mossimo Dutta, Pull and Bear and Ted Baker London.

    OMG. I can't wait. 8D So whoever still reads this blog, mark the date :D

    No comments: