twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 04, 2009

    HAPPY 20TH, SCOTTEH XD



    "Pull the trigger, bitch." - Suicide Silence, -I don't know the title-

    I don't actually like that song, it's in honour of Scott's grand ole 20th birthday. XD Happy birthday, Kor. <3

    ONE MORE SUBJECT LEFT PEOPLE. OMG. I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT. It's so sooooooon. It's really just hitting home NOW that I really won't have to go back to school anymore. Well, except to collect results lah. But you know what I mean. It's like...

    Wow.

    FREEDOM.

    GASP!

    Okay, yeah I know, dramaa. XD But I am a drama queen after all. ;p I guess I'm going to miss hanging out with the people who've become my friends over the years. I'm definitely gonna miss bitching about teachers. XD I'm going to miss painting murals. I'm going to miss the stress of painting backdrops, and running around with props and stuff like that. :3 I will also miss our bat-cave-like classroom. HAHA. So many things went down in there, and I have no regrets.

    I will definitely NOT miss Monday morning assembly. THANK YOU GOD, NO MORE! I will also not miss having to get up to greet the teacher and say thank you after class, even if you hated the class.

    I WILL NOT MISS OUR UNIFORM. NEVER EVER EVER. :DD

    No comments: