twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 08, 2009

    Liberty!



    "In defense of our dreams ; We were the kings and queens of promise ; We were the victims of ourselves." - 30 Seconds To Mars, Kings and Queens.

    So, I'm not a school girl anymore. I don't ever have to wear my fugly bright blue and white pinafore or baju kurung anymore. I don't ever have to worry about Moral tugasans, or see Pn Shailaja's face or worry about getting caught with my phone, or get up at 6am. Okay, I'll probably have to get up at 6am SOMETIMES, but not like, everyday.

    WOW.

    It actually feels kinda weird? Like.. I'm not the go-out-and-party-till-i-get-smashed type, so whenever people ask me "So, can go party now lah!", I just look at them and say, "Uhh, no?" But at the same time.. I dunno. I'm still waiting for the next chapter to come along and open up. I've actually got a lot of stuff to work on, to think about, but I'm just too lazy! OMG. HAHAHA.

    Anyway, I have some stuff lined up for this holiday season. SHOPPING, first of all. XD Then a couple of photoshoots, gym, church stuff and prom. :D

    No comments: