twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 21, 2010

    Wheee~



    "Ke$ha must act like a drunken whore at all times." - The Key Of Awesome, Ke$ha Tik Tok Parody : Glitter Puke.
    XD It's hilarious, go youtube it.

    "One last time ; Before you go ; If I let you leave ; Promise you'll return to me, darling." - Between The Trees, One Last Time (Darling).

    That song is sooo sweet. Brings tear to my eye. -sniff-

    Anyway! On with the exciting stuff!!

    I'm getting an internship in a studio. An actual photography studio. With this commercial photographer who is also a fine arts photographer.

    I'M SO DAMN EXCITED!! I really am. I'm meeting him on Wednesday to talk about when I start and things like that. :DD

    Hmm. Whats lined up this week.

    Work on Monday.
    Bumming on Tuesday. Hopefully popping class.
    Work again on Wednesday, and then talking to the fella 8D Then cell.
    Work again on Thursday.
    Pilates on Friday, and hopefully shopping :D HAHA~

    Bought Aldo shoes. WOOHOO SAAAALE AT BARGAIN CORNER UNTIL SUNDAY!

    No comments: