twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 23, 2010

    Fat boys!

    "Love's not a grave, it won't decay on you." - As Tall As Lions, Love, Love, Love, Love.

    Sometimes, I open this window to put up a new post, then I toddle around all my other windows like FB, Youtube or Twitter, and I never end up putting anything substantial in here. XD

    Time for some musings!!

    Is it considered bad taste to photograph a graveyard? I mean, surely it's not a terrible thing to want to photograph the landscape that's filled with graves for art's sake. Maybe it is. I don't know. I was at the graveyard the other day for Cheng Beng, and I was like, hmmmmmmmmmm is it bad to photograph a graveyard, and my brother and parents were like, YEAH. So I guess I shall never photograph a graveyard. But, I must admit, it would be seriously creepy. XD And I will never be able to get that stupid show Shutter out of my mind, even though I never actually saw it. Trailers were bad enough.

    I just watched Lady Gaga's Telephone video. It was WEIRD. XD

    More musings.

    I wonder if fish can fly.

    LOL. Watched Alice In Wonderland last night. It was pretty okay, the set design was amazing, the Red Queen was sheer awesomeness, I <3 Tweedledum and Tweedledee, the March Hare and Absalom. I hated the Dormouse. Mad Hatter was definitely not mad enough! D< Cheshire Cat was pretty cool, but he didn't laugh enough if you ask me. I would have made him laugh maniacally all the time. White Queen sucked pretty bad. Sorry Anne Hathaway, I love your work, but this was definitely not your kind of thing. AND YOU FAILED MISERABLY AT CHANNELING NIGELLA LAWSON. D< FAIL.

    I was slightly disappointed with the Mad Hatter. He was sooooooooooo depressing. ): I did like that he turned out to be a fashion designer though. XD Cute. The ending was super anticlimatic, when she just chopped off the head of the Jabberwocky. Agh, soo boring that part. I like the Jabberwocky though, he was definitely scary enough, and I liked that his wings were tipped with actual hand-like fittings, instead of a hook like dragons. If that makes sense.

    I don't think I'll be watching it again though. Or maybe I will, just for the Red Queen. XD She was GREAT.

    "FAT BOYS!! Where are my fat boys?! I love my fat boys."

    1 comment:

    Mallini said...

    I NEED A PIG IN HERE!!
    LOL..
    Didn't you think it was strange though? That the Hatter kept switching into a Scottish accent for no apparent reason?